||Manual Block Cutter
|Minimum Rental Period
*By subscribing to this product or service, you are deemed to accept & acknowledge the terms & conditions stated in the [Equipment Rental Agreement]
- TOKU BC-series Block Cutter will cut most paving materials available on the market made from concrete, clay, stone, granite, etc.
- The cutting height is adjustable by a hand operated adjustment screw, which allows the sprung stop blade to fit snug to the tile surface.
- The canter lever action causes the cam to apply a uniform & central pressure which ensures that the machine is stable whilst in operation.
- The hardened steel blades produce clean and perfect cuts, quickly and efficiently as well as having a long life.
- Block Width: 380MM
- Block Dimension (L) x (W): 220MM x 220MM
- Block Thickness: 10 - 100MM
- Dimension L x W X H: 1010MM x 270MM x 550MM
- Weight: 49KG
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
Looking for professional tools or equipment to complete your home improvement projects? Getting the right tools for the right job, but without overspending your capital or resources? And, if you worry about owning the operative and maintenance expenses, then you might want to consider the advantages of renting!
Rental is at a daily rate for each tool, for either a 7, 14, or 21 day period. Just select your rental period, then add the tool to the cart. We'll charge you for a deposit for the tool (listed at the top), plus the rental fee for your selected rental period once you complete your order. Once you return the rented tool, we'll refund the deposit amount back to your card.