- Status: Rental
- Model: CT6
- Type: Plumbing Clamp Tool
- Lease Term: Daily (DL)
- Lease Rate: RM5.99 DL
- Minimum Rental Period: 7 Days
- Shipping: 2 - 3 Working Days
- Start Date will be calculated when received the item
- Refund Process: Credit Card: 5 - 21 Working Days / Direct Debit(FPX): 5 - 7 Working Days
*By subscribing to this product or service, you are deemed to accept & acknowledge the terms & conditions stated in the [Equipment Rental Agreement]
Buteline fittings are integrally strong and durable, moulded from thermoplastic and pre-fitted with annealed aluminium sleeves.
These maintenance-free plumbing fittings once clamped with Buteline Polybutene-1 pipe, form a unique and technically superior joint. Users will find the total concept much quicker and more economical than other available systems.
Designed using hydraulic engineering concepts proven on high pressure hydraulic fitting-to-hose connections, Buteline fittings have an outstanding feature which enables them to overcome high stresses experienced in installation and while in service. The aluminium rings transfer all loads applied on the tail section to the strongest section of the fittings, thereby eliminating the risk of failure.
Buteline fittings are technically superior, giving superb performance and durability over the long term with over 50 years of service life.
Buteline Fittings for use with PB-1 Pipe
- Buteline fittings are injection-moulded from a thermoplastic engineering polymer. They are a grey colour and available in 3 sizes -- 18mm, 22mm and 28mm. The smooth surfaces render them immune to scale build-up and the fact that they are not metal fittings helps in eliminating water hammer noise.
Buteline Fittings for use with PE80 Pipe
- Buteline PE fittings are manufactured from UV-stabilised engineering polymer. They are immune to scale
- build-up and resistant to a large range of chemicals.
- Buteline PE fittings are black in colour and are available in 3 sizes for the Malaysia market -- 20mm, 25mm and 32mm.
Main Advantages of Buteline Fittings
- Lightweight, slim-line, one-piece design (no O rings or inserts) which is easy to use and not bulky
- Post-clamp flare provides visual indication of joint completion
- Able to provide metal-free contact with water supply, better hygiene, no leaching of harmful substances
- Corrosion resistant, no scale build-up
- Use is not geographically restricted by geothermal conditions or hard water regions
- Easier to install, no time-wasting with bulky tools, sliding sleeves, or searching around for lost copper rings!
Tests are carried out in accordance with relevant national and international requirements. Equivalent hoop stress pressures for up to 14.7MPa and forces of up to 13,100N are used in determining the strength and resistance to pull out of assembled joints. Test temperatures range between 20°C and 95 ± 1°C.
The Technically Superior Joint... Explained
8mm WIDE FORGED CLAMP
Minimum working stress applied (approx. 0.5 ton per sq. in.) allowing pipe material to "flow" into insert tail grooves.
2mm WIDE FLARE
No stress from clamping transmitted to insert tail or pipe at end of the fitting. End of the metal sleeve cannot impinge into the pipe, even in bending.
TAPERED ENTRY, SMOOTH BORE
Minimise resistance to water flow.
METAL REINFORCING SLEEVE
Guarantees no stress break in this critical area.
FULL-LENGTH ALUMINIUM SUPPORT
Provides additional rigidity and resistance to pull-off. Seals against dirt and moisture.
Narrow lands with wide grooves, ensure clamp stress is transferred into the pipe joint efficiently.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.