Ideally equipped to handle virtually any task: High-performance DIY enthusiast set for precise, clean drilling in metal, masonry and wood, as well as high-grade screwdriver bits and nut setters for the most commonly used screw head types. Comes with a universal carpet knife.
Features & Benefits
- 11 metal drill bits, Ø 1.5-6.5 mm, with titanium nitride coating that excel through their fast drilling progress and particularly long service life (not suitable for use in aluminium).
- 6 robust carbide-tipped masonry drill bits, Ø 4-10 mm, that impress with their long service life, fast stock removal, low heat development and precision.
- 5 sharp wood drill bits, Ø 4-10 mm, with centring tip and shoulder cutter for precise, tear-free hole drilling, as well as 2 spade bits diameter 16/22 mm with titanium nitride coating.
- 11 HSS-TiN metal drill bits, Ø 1.5-6.5 mm
- 6 masonry drill bits, Ø 4-10 mm
- 5 wood drill bits, Ø 4-10 mm
- 2 spade bits, Titanium, Ø 16/22 mm
- 18 screwdriver bits, L=25 mm
- PH 1/2/2/3
- PZ 1/2/2/3
- S 4/6/7
- HEX 3/4/5/6
- T 15/20/25
nutsetters, Ø 7/8/10 mm
- 1 diameter gauge
- 1 knife
- 1 adapter for nut setters
- 1 universal holder, magnetic
- 1 countersink
- Dimensions: 236mm (L) x 259mm (W) x 64mm (H)
- Weight: 1.22 kg
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.